who we are
Little About Us
What does The New Jerusalem Radio offer?
Quality inspirational Christian music, 24 hrs per day is what The New Jerusalem Radio, is all about. Anytime of the day that you might find yourself needing an uplifting and inspirational fix this is the station to listen to. TNJR also offers spiritual nourishment through bible teachings and prayers.
What is the mission of TNJR?
The station’s mission is to deliver uplifting Christian music to the Christian community whilst being accessible to those on the fringes of faith. We hope that the warmth and understanding which is at the heart of TNJR will mean more people come closer to God.
the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and the only authoritative Word of God
There is one God, eternally existent in three persons, namely: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
in the deity and virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death upon the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory
in the total depravity and lost condition of man by nature, and in his need of the new birth by the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit
in justification by faith apart from the works of the law.
in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling presence, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
in the resurrection of the saved and the lost—the saved unto the resurrection of life, and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation
in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
1. Doctrine of Scripture. The Bible is God’s unique revelation to mankind, the inspired, infallible Word of God. As such, it is the supreme and final authority and without error in what it teaches and affirms. No other writings are vested with such divine authority.
2. Doctrine of God. There is only one true God. He exists eternally as three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit — each fully God yet each personally distinct from the other. God is the creator of everything.
3. Doctrine of Sin. Everyone, regardless of race, gender, social class, or intellectual ability, is created in God’s image and for communion with God. But because of sin, that communion was broken and all of humanity was separated from God, the source of all life. Because of the fall, everyone deserves God’s judgment.
4. Doctrine of Salvation. Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and God gives salvation and eternal life to those who trust in him. Salvation cannot be earned through personal goodness or human effort. It is a gift that is received by repentance and faith in Christ and his death on the cross and resurrection from the grave.
5. Doctrine of Christ. Jesus Christ, the second Person of the Trinity, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary — he was God in human flesh. He lived a sinless human life, yet willingly took upon himself our sins by dying in our place and on our behalf. He rose bodily, victorious over death. He ascended to Heaven and is at the right hand of the Father as the believer’s advocate and mediator. Some day, he will return to consummate history and to fulfill the eternal plan of God.
6. Doctrine of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Trinity, convicts the world of sin and gives new life to those who trust in Jesus. He indwells all believers and is available to empower them to lead Christ-like lives. The Spirit gives them spiritual gifts with which to serve fellow believers and reach out to a lost and needy world.
7. Doctrine of Judgment. At the final judgment, unbelievers will be separated from God into condemnation. Believers will be received into God’s loving presence.
8. Doctrine of the Church. All believers are members of the body of Christ, the one true church universal. Spiritual unity is to be expressed among Christians by acceptance and love of one another across ethnic, cultural, socio-economic, national, generational, gender, and denominational lines. The local church is a group of believers who gather for worship, prayer, instruction, encouragement, mutual accountability, community with each other, and as a witness to the world.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hears my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will eat with him, and he with me. 21 To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and sat down with my Father in his throne. 22 He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches.
The LORD Jesus Christ
Revelation 3 : 19-22
Revelation 3 : 19-22
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
The LORD Jesus Christ